Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Here we go!

This is my first blog. After reading a blog of a friend of mine, he suggested I make my own blog. So here we go... I don't even know what to talk about... I don't have deep thoughts or anything. I'm usually thinking about Dora the Explorer, or golf.

Here's something though!

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about people. And how judgemental I am. There are some people who in the past I've looked at and thought that they were weird, and I wouldn't want to be seen talking to them. Which is bad, I know. But, lately, I've made an effort to talk to people who I havn't before, and it's really nice. It's nice to talk to people who you have stuff in common with, especially if you didn't originally think you would.

Yeah, so that's a little personal 'goal' I've been working on.

Plus when I said 'goal'... I never know when I'm supposed to use ' or "... But the the first one looks better, so I usually go for that... ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment